Solar panel installation is one of the long-term investments for which it is vital to thoroughly examine the providers to search the perfect one for your requirements. But how to select when there are dozens of California solar energy companies. If you are feeling confused because of your opinions and you are not sure where to begin, then here are a few steps which you should follow sequentially to find the right solar power provider.
- Prepare a list of available solar providers – One of the easiest ways to make a comparison between solar power providers is by preparing a document that contains all the details of every company, and that too all on one single page. Make a compilation of all solar installers California near you. You can find it easily by searching on Google. The list must include both local solar panel installers as well as national companies.
- Evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of selecting a local solar panel installer and national company – This is an essential step for choosing the right one. While a national company can provide you with various brands and better warranty period but a local company is very much familiar with your areas like the state rebates and the permission needs. Then there are several other factors that you should compare in between a national company and a local installer. Accordingly, you can select the one that suits you best.
- Check the particular company credentials- Go through each company websites to find out things like their years of business, number of solar systems they have installed and the type of roofing they have worked for. Then you should check their credentials like state licensing, PV installation Professional credentials. All these will prove that they have met high standards of qualification and have gone through extensive training.
- Go through the reviews– Customers reviews are one of the best ways to know about the company. So, you can have a look at the company reviews before selecting them for your installation. You can search for reviews on companies’ websites as well as other websites too.
- Check the financing options –There are various ways for financing solar panels like cash payment, loan, lease, power purchase agreement. Check every company on your list for what all options they are providing.
- Ask for a quote: Now based on above narrow down your company list to best five. Now it’s time to call these companies and ask them for a customized quote and accordingly fix the one that meets all your requirements.
So, by following these steps, you can choose companies offering solar power ca.
If you wish to avoid hassle of comparing all options for solar panels, then feel free to choose Horizon Solar Power.
They are one of the most trustworthy solar installers in California that can handle residential and commercial solar panels with ease. The team here holds years of experience of handling
Horizon Solar Power is one of the best California Solar installers with years of experience.